- Two runs through Piers Gorge mean even more whitewater
- Pass towering cliffs on the Michigan–Wisconsin border
- Group size limited to eight people for personal service
- Convenient shuttle service cuts down on time in the car
Departure & Return
You will check in at the Wildman Adventure Resort office behind Bombers Bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No refunds are offered for guests who are late-arriving or who don't show up for the trip
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Guests must be at least 12 years old to paddle the Piers Gorge section of the river. Guests under the age of 12 must watch from the shore with an adult for that section.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildman Adventure Resort
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use