Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Combine two fun activities—kayaking and wine-tasting—on this guided tour
- Enjoy a leisurely paddle along the Verde River—suitable for all abilities
- Taste wines from Arizona’s premier wine-growing region: the Verde Valley
- Receive $20 credit to spend at the winery on tastings, snacks, or gifts
Departure & Return
We meet you at the Alcantara Vineyards where you can park in designated Water to Wine parking, change into clothes if you need to in the outdoors changing rooms and meet your guide and shuttle driver who will take you and the other guest upstream about 15 minutes where your boats will be and your river adventure begins.
River trip floats back to the vineyard where you parked your vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Verde Adventures by Sedona Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Especially with the rates in Arizona, they need to take safety precautions seriously" See review
- "You do get a little wet, but if you get lucky like us it started to rain 🌧 making it even better." See review
- "We are moderately experienced kayakers, but this trip could be easily completed by novices." See review