Departure & Return
Our office is in the Skyline Marine Center. Look for the blue kayak mounted over the garage door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Participants over 265 pounds may not be comfortable in the kayaks for the duration of the trip. Please call if you have questions.
- The kayaks can accommodate people up to 6 feet, 5 inches. If you have very long legs then please call before booking.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- If you have children under 6 years old then please call before booking so that we can be sure to put you on an appropriate departure.
- DUE TO COVID-19 WE CANNOT PLACE STRANGERS INTO TANDEM KAYAKS TOGETHER. IF YOU ARE A SOLO TRAVELER THEN YOU WILL NEED TO BE FIT ENOUGH TO PADDLE YOUR OWN SINGLE KAYAK. Please call with questions or concerns.
- PLEASE CALL US AFTER BOOKING. Due to the nature of booking on a third-party site, and our small group size, we highly recommend giving us a quick call after you book to make sure that your preferred departure time works for you. During the busiest days we often run full. In the unlikely event that your preferred trip is already full then we will definitely get you out on a trip leaving at a similar time. We just don't want to cause you any disappointment. Thank you!
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have serious medical conditions then please consult with your physician before signing up.
- If you are feeling unwell then please choose another day to join us, after you are feeling better
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anacortes Kayak Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Sea Kayak Tour in the San Juan Islands.