10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the fascinating culture of Quetzaltenango, and then the soothing hot waters of Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs, on this 10-hour day trip. Start with an exploration of the historic architecture and top attractions of Quetzaltenango, Guatemala’s second-largest city. Then soak away your aches and cares in the therapeutic geothermal waters of Fuentes Georginas, where you can relax and rejuvenate in a series of outdoor pools of varying temperatures. Your trip also includes a guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Visit Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs and Quetzaltenango on a day trip from Panjachel
- Explore the historic architecture and top landmarks of Quetzaltenango, Guatemala's second-largest city
- Soak your cares away in the geothermal waters of Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs, featuring a series of outdoor pools
- Shop for souvenirs at an artisan glass factory on the return trip
- Great combination of cultural sightseeing and relaxation
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned coach, minivan, or SUV
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Xocomil Tour office, Calle Embarcadero, Panajachel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Quetzaltenango and Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Panajachel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quetzaltenango and Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Panajachel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quetzaltenango and Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Panajachel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Quetzaltenango and Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Panajachel
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPanajachelBus Tours - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsEco Tours - Western HighlandsFull-day Tours - Western HighlandsBus Tours - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaEco Tours - San Pedro La LagunaFull-day Tours - San Pedro La LagunaBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaEco Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory