7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Private Boat Ride to San Marcos La Laguna - Roundtrip
Entrance Fee To The Yoga Forest
Yoga Class + Cacao & Sound Ceremony
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at the lobby of their hotel in Panajachel or San Marcos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Cacao and Sound Ceremony with Yoga in Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Cacao and Sound Ceremony with Yoga in Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Cacao and Sound Ceremony with Yoga in Lake Atitlan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Cacao and Sound Ceremony with Yoga in Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPanajachelNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsEco Tours - Western HighlandsWater Tours - Western HighlandsWalking Tours - Western HighlandsFull-day Tours - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaEco Tours - San Pedro La LagunaWater Tours - San Pedro La LagunaWalking Tours - San Pedro La LagunaFull-day Tours - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaEco Tours - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory