Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the traditional village of Santiago Atitlan on a half-day tour from Panajachel. Travel with your guide by public boat to Santiago Atitlan for a walking tour of the village. Learn about the indigenous Mayan culture that remains strong in the region as you explore the vibrant community with your guide. Then soak in sweeping views of Lake Atitlan and its surroundings as you return to Panajachel by boat.
- Includes transportation by public boat
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- See parts of Santiago Atitlan that most visitors miss
- Pickup and drop-off provided from central meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from meeting point ( Porta Lago Hotel
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
17, 2A Avenida, Panajachel 07000, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 adults apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Atitlán, Santiago Village Day Trip by Boat from Panajachel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Atitlán, Santiago Village Day Trip by Boat from Panajachel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Atitlán, Santiago Village Day Trip by Boat from Panajachel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Atitlán, Santiago Village Day Trip by Boat from Panajachel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Atitlán, Santiago Village Day Trip by Boat from Panajachel
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPanajachelNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsWater Tours - Western HighlandsWalking Tours - Western HighlandsHistorical Tours - Western HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaWater Tours - San Pedro La LagunaWalking Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHistorical Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory