6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch the sunrise light up Lake Atitlan and the Volcanic Ring of Fire from one of the highest points at Lake Atitlan: Indian Nose. After pickup from your Panajachel lodging and a 90-minute drive through the highlands, take an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose, followed by a trip to Sacred Hunters Cave. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your hotel as well as all entrance fees and a professional guide.
- Watch the sunrise from Indian Nose, one of the highest points on Lake Atitlan
- See the lake light up in shades of blue, pink, and purple
- Watch the sunrise illuminate the volcanoes of the Central American Ring of Fire, and maybe even see Volcan Fuego erupting in the distance
- 90-minute drive from Panajachel followed by an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose
- Tour the Sacred Hunters Cave afterward for a more immersive cultural experience
- Round-trip transportation from your Panajachel hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip ground transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ferry , Panajachel, GuatemalaThis activity will end right where it started.
Xocomil Tour office, Calle Embarcadero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremePhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPanajachel4WD Tours - Western HighlandsSporting Events - Western HighlandsHiking - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsEco Tours - Western HighlandsExtreme - Western HighlandsPhotography Tours - Western HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Western Highlands4WD Tours - San Pedro La LagunaSporting Events - San Pedro La LagunaHiking - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaEco Tours - San Pedro La LagunaExtreme - San Pedro La LagunaPhotography Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro La Laguna4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaHiking - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaEco Tours - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaPhotography Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory