4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Xocomil Tours , Street Pier Tzanjuyu 4-86 Zone1, Panajachel, GuatemalaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike in pristine Forest, a view from above Atitlan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike in pristine Forest, a view from above Atitlan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hike in pristine Forest, a view from above Atitlan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike in pristine Forest, a view from above Atitlan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike in pristine Forest, a view from above Atitlan
4 to 7 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPanajachel4WD Tours - Western HighlandsSporting Events - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsExtreme - Western HighlandsHistorical Tours - Western Highlands4WD Tours - San Pedro La LagunaSporting Events - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaExtreme - San Pedro La LagunaHistorical Tours - San Pedro La Laguna4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaCategory