3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Everglades and discover the stunning range of animals living in this unique ecosystem on this intimate tour. On this small-group tour, there’s no need to clamber over the heads and shoulders of other tourists to catch a glimpse of this shallow-water area’s native residents – including fish, birds, sea turtles, manatees, and maybe even bottlenose dolphins. Disembark on an isolated island during the tour and enjoy the serenity of this unique nature tour.
- Great for families: discounts for teens aged 13 to 17, free for children under 12
- Pick a tour time that suits you: set off in the morning or afternoon
- All the equipment you need provided, including safety gear and insect repellent
- Easy-to-find in Everglades City: departure point located on the main road
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
801 S Copeland Ave, Everglades City, FL 34139, USA
Marina located behind The Glades Haven
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native Tours & Fishing Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private or Small Group Motorboat Eco Tour of the Everglades?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private or Small Group Motorboat Eco Tour of the Everglades?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private or Small Group Motorboat Eco Tour of the Everglades
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNaplesNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Fort MyersWater Tours - Fort MyersEco Tours - Fort MyersHalf-day Tours - Fort MyersNature and Wildlife - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkEco Tours - Everglades National ParkHalf-day Tours - Everglades National ParkCategory