- Visit Chichicastenango Market from Guatemala City in a day
- Guide shares history and fun facts about the highlands of Guatemala
- Inclusions such as lunch and private transport make for a comfortable trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guatemala City included
Departure & Return
Departure PointGuatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
Traveler pickup is offered
06:30 a.m pick up at Pan American Hotel
06:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel
07:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel
WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
The starting point of this tour is only at the following Guatemala City Hotels: - Pan American Hotel - Barceló Guatemala City Hotel - The Westin Camino Real Hotel WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS STAYING IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clark Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms