- 2-hour rafting adventure on the Yellowstone River from Gardiner
- Paddle over Class II and III rapids under the guidance of your professional instructor
- Admire the beautiful scenery of the Yellowstone National Park as you glide
- Stop for refreshing swim stops in calmer sections of the river
Departure & Return
You will check in at our rafting shop in Gardiner, MT 30 minutes prior to your trip
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Check-in 30 minutes before your trip
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild West Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff