2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Paddle board or kayak, paddles and life vest
Departure & Return
2399 W French Ave , 2399 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
We will meet all of our guest at right at the waters edge!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Three Brothers Boards
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Orlando Manatee and Natural Spring Adventure Tour at Blue Springs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orlando Manatee and Natural Spring Adventure Tour at Blue Springs?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orlando Manatee and Natural Spring Adventure Tour at Blue Springs?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesDaytona BeachStand Up Paddleboarding - FloridaKayaking - FloridaStand Up Paddleboarding - St AugustineKayaking - St AugustineStand Up Paddleboarding - OrlandoKayaking - OrlandoCategory