- Spend the day in the red rock canyons among saguaro cacti
- With your small group, raft through energetic class III and IV rapids
- Depending on your choice, enjoy a quick snack or hot fajita lunch
- Instruction, equipment, and transport back to your car are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Located 45 minutes north of Globe along HWY 60. An easy 2.5 hour drive from Phoenix or Tuscon. Address: Be advised that there is no physical address for the departure location, but, it is super easy to find.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress in non cotton clothing as much as possible. You must wear secure footwear that you don't mind getting wet. River shoes available at no extra fee if needed.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to raft.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complications or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Rafting by Wilderness Aware
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.