1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Save hours of waiting in line at one of the New7Wonders of the World with skip-the-line entry to Chichen Itza. Booking your admission ticket in advance allows you to arrive at the Mayan ruins at any time of day and still beat the crowds. Explore at your own pace without the rush of guided tours and admire highlights such as the Temple of Warriors and the Ball Court.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket to Chichen Itza
- Save hours of waiting outside of the New7Wonder of the World
- Create a personalized itinerary on a self-guided tour
- Tick off highlights such as the Ball Court and the Temple of Warriors
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
CULTUR fee (26 usd) is included in the price
Permission for Video or professional cameras
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- To get your tickets please go to the office next to the final entrance to the shop called "Calendario Maya". Do not make the line of the ticket office. Once in the booth show your printed or e-voucher to get your tickets and get direct entrance. Please find our banner for Trip Advisor Signage for Ticketed Attractions and redeem your voucher only in the main entrance to the site.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Chichen Itza?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Chichen Itza?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Chichen Itza?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Might be worth it on a very busy day or during a peak time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to Chichen Itza
1 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingCancunChichen ItzaSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - CozumelAttractions & Museums - CozumelCategory
Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & Tickets