- Evening admission to the Yucatan adventure park Xplor
- Experience the jungle after dark!
- Raft and swim in underground caves
- Zipline through the treetops while gazing at the stars
- Drive an amphibious vehicle over jungle terrain
- Hotel transport and all-you-can-eat buffet included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Attach the specialized paddles to your hands and paddle your raft through 580 yards (530 meters) of subterranean caves. Observe the glowing stalagmites, stalactites and other unusual rock formations as you float through the shallow (3 foot/1 meter) water. Lifejackets are not mandatory.
Careen down a 3.4-mile (5.5-km) path through jungle terrain on an amphibious vehicle. Splash through two river crossings, past hanging bridges and a crocodile pit by the light of torches that line the way. You must be 18 or older with a valid ID to drive the vehicle.
Soar through the night sky, under a veil of stars as you zip from one tower to another. End your circuit with a water landing after zooming through the jungle past fireflies, torches and bonfires.
Don a lifejacket for a swim in the pristine water of Xplor's underground caves. The 437-yard (400-meter) river is lined by stalactites and stalagmites, creating an otherworldly atmosphere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.(before 8PM/20 hours local time)
- Minimum age: 5 years old. Kids: From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price
- Minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18, and all drivers must have a valid driver's license
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 lbs (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 27 inches (68 cm)
- Wear or bring shoes and clothes that can get wet, and bring a change of dry clothes that you can keep in the on-site lockers; please use chemical-free insect repellent
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary you to contact Grupo Xcaret to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Days an times of operation are subject to availability and can vary.
- According to the indication issued by the Government of Quintana Roo, Mexico, we are forced to suspend activities after 11:00 pm
- In case of a no-show, the tickets are non-refundable.
- Xplor Fuego operation days from Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations and availability
- People with food allergies must ask to the staff about the ingredients of the food
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms