Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a continental breakfast as you travel to the UNESCO-listed site of Chichen Itza
- Guided tour of the complex to see the iconic El Castillo
- Revitalize with a buffet lunch and a refreshing swim in a cenote
- Panoramic tour of traditional town, Valladolid
- Round-trip transport from your Cancun hotel is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Arrive to Chichen Itza and follow your guide on a tour of the site’s notable features, including El Castillo, the Temple of Warriors, and the Ball Court. Afterward, enjoy free time to snap memorable pictures, then regroup for a traditional Mexican buffet lunch.
When replenished, continue onto a nearby cenote for a refreshing swim, before heading into Valladolid for a glimpse into the city’s culture. At the end of your day, relax on board the coach as you’re returned to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The wheelchairs in the cenote are complicated because it has several stairs to reach down.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CANCUN PASSION
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "When you get to Chichen Itza, be prepared to be hounded by vendors from the gate, all the way to the actual ruins." See review