8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a thrilling ride into the Yucatán jungle on a full-day tour from Cancun. Begin your journey in Tulum, a coastal Maya city with ample ruins to explore. Then hike into the jungle to the Sac Actun and Nohoch Nah Chich cenotes—two vast underground river systems—and snorkel through their caves marveling at stalagmites and stalagmites. Travel by 4x4 Unimog to your next set of adventures: rappelling into a sinkhole and ziplining through the rainforest. Top it off with a traditional Maya lunch.
- Cross the jungle aboard a 4x4, rappel into a cenote, enjoy a swim and zipline inside a rain-forest jungle
- Visit the Maya community of Rancho San Felipe
- Learn about Tulum’s history and the Yucatán's biodiversity from a guide
- Traditional buffet lunch and round-trip transportation from most Cancun hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of all necessary equipment
Use of towels and showers
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our trained staff will go to the lobby of your hotel or if you are staying in an Airbnb or private home we will see you at a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Maximum weight allowed is 120 kg (264lbs), maximum waist line is 42 inches
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, Ziplining, Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, Ziplining, Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, Ziplining, Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, Ziplining, Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure to take water shoes/shorts to wear when zip lining!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cancun Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, Ziplining, Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursClimbingExtremeWalking ToursSnorkelingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanClimbing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenClimbing - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - CozumelClimbing - CozumelExtreme - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsCaptain Hook Cancun Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & Tickets