Explore our promoted experiences
- Coba and Xel-Ha combo tour from Cancun
- Bike around the archeological ruins of Coba with a professional guide
- Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul for panoramic views of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Explore the pristine waters of Xel-Ha Park by zipline, kayak and more!
- Dine on a delicious buffet lunch with regional dishes and an open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Explore Coba with your guide and small group by bicycle or pedicab. During the tour, climb to the apex of Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan at an impressive height of 140 feet (42 meters.) Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding rainforest in all directions. Learn about the Mayan citizens that once inhabited Coba, which includes nearly 6,500 significant archaeological structures.
Board your bus to travel to your next stop: the natural aquatic park at Xel-Ha. Spend the day however you wish: swim through the network of underground streams and rivers or snorkel in the lagoon. Zipline, kayak, rock climb, or swim with sea turtles or manatees. Bike through the rainforest or simply find a hammock or lounge chair and doze off. Enjoy a lunch buffet and open bar all day with your all-inclusive admission. Your day of cultural and ecological adventure ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Tour only operate Tuesday and Thursday.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms