- Self-drive speedboat adventure from Cancún
- Drive through a coastal forest
- See wildlife in a natural environment
- Snorkel a protected coral reef
- Ideal for families
Departure & Return
Sealife Marina Boulevard Kukulkan km 15.6, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R. Sealife Marina is located in front of the Hotel Grand Oasis Cancun, on the right side,next to the Pharmacy and Grocery convenience store, in the hotel zone area Cancun.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please at the time of making your reservation it is important that you inform us at what time you want your activity, the hours are 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 13:30 and 16:00. Thanks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear Comfortable clothing and shoes, Swimsuit & Towel,Bring a change of clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY MomoGT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms