4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Cruise the Bacalar Lagoon to the Black Cenote and Cenote Esmerelda on a half-day snorkeling tour of the spectacular ‘Lake of Seven Colors.’ You’ll pass through the Pirates' Channel, pause to make mud masks from sulfurous mud, and slip into the water to snorkel at both cenotes. Before returning to shore, navigate to the Island of Birds, a haven for some of the migratory birds that flock to the Bacalar Lagoon.
- Half-day Bacalar Lagoon boat tour
- Visit two cenotes for snorkeling
- See sedimentary stromatolite rock formations
- Search for birds in their natural habitat
- Snacks and beverages included
- Enjoy unlimited drinks from the open bar
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Manual Powered Boat
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Parque Nacional Maracuya , Av. Costera Sur Mzn. 5, Lt. 43, Magisterial, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amir AdvenTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bacalar Lagoon Sightseeing Boat Tour with Open Bar?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bacalar Lagoon Sightseeing Boat Tour with Open Bar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bacalar Lagoon Sightseeing Boat Tour with Open Bar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bacalar Lagoon Sightseeing Boat Tour with Open Bar
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBacalarWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory