6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Niki Kristmann
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pacaya Volcano Luxury Horseback Riding Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pacaya Volcano Luxury Horseback Riding Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pacaya Volcano Luxury Horseback Riding Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pacaya Volcano Luxury Horseback Riding Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesAntiguaHorseback Riding - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsHorseback Riding - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityHorseback Riding - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelCategory
Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & Tickets