1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Gain entrance to the art and archaeology collections on display in one of Antigua’s premier hotels by pre-booking your ticket to Casa Santo Domingo. Stroll past works spanning hundreds of years in a historic building turned luxury hotel, and check out the hotel’s large gardens and courtyards afterward.
- Entrance ticket to the Casa Santo Domingo museums in Antigua
- Visit the museum collections in one of Antigua’s most famous hotels
- See arts and artifacts dating back hundreds of years
- Open-ended ticket lets you visit whenever works best for you
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Qualified and professional driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Casa Santo Domingo Museums Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAntiguaAttractions & Museums - Central HighlandsMuseum Tickets & Passes - Central HighlandsAttractions & Museums - Guatemala CityMuseum Tickets & Passes - Guatemala CityAttractions & Museums - PanajachelMuseum Tickets & Passes - PanajachelCategory
Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets