* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, John (our tour guide) was very knowledgeable, calm, vigilant and thorough. We were able to see a manatee, orchids, sea stars, jellyfish, etc. It was raining but no thunder therefore it was a great experience. Take a change of cloth with you, it’s good to change into dry clothes."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and we’ll definitely do this again with our kids and friends who come to visit. Perfect way to enjoy our 41st Anniversary. Beautiful sunset, our guide, Jeremy, was awesome (he took pictures, video, had champagne). Great for any age, the bikes make it as easy or difficult as you want it to be. We’ll be doing this again soon."
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a wonderful tour with Captain Justin! The highlight was the many dolphins we got to see playing close to the boat. Even with the Red Tide conditions, Justin made sure we had an enjoyable experience. 😉"
* A traveler said: "Going through mangroves and seeing jellyfish. We also saw a bird diving for fish. We had a great guide,also. He was really informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took 4 hr inshore excursion. Weather wasn’t great but the fish didn’t care. Both of us caught our limit of red snapper with a few grouper as a bonus. Wish we had done it earlier in the week so we could have booked again."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the manatees floating by the SUP was amazing. Our guide Mark was not only fun but informative. So many fun facts."
* A traveler said: "This crew is unbelievably professional & understanding. My wife experienced some issues while sailing & the crew was absolutely amazing in making sure she was okay & they were very discreet about giving her the care she needed. We felt safe from beginning to end & would recommend Yolo to anyone, especially those who are hesitant about parasailing. We couldn't have asked for more. These guys & gals know what they're doing & you feel it at every step."
* A traveler said: "Very I informative. The entire Staff was wonderful. I would Recommend it to Anyone who visits Sarasota."
* A traveler said: "Noah was very interactive with the group. He was easy to listen to and had great stories to tell of many of the sights that we saw. The drink places were something we may not have tried. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "great experience, great staff, great scenery, great location! overall, it was a beautiful time, will not forget!"
* A traveler said: "Will Smith is very personable knowledgeable guide. Would recommend bringing your own seat cushions. Mannerly and exhibits the highest courtesies to his patrons"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful and fun except for the long wait from station to station. Staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "the information our host gave us. she was enjoying to talk to and very kind. we all loved the ride. would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "The guest that appeared on the bus at different stops was a great actor. This was Certainly a wonderful theater production on a trolley."
* A traveler said: "Daniel does a great hands on tour we actually got off his van and walked The Gardens of the Ringling Mansion saw The Secret Garden cemetery the Rose Garden sat out on the patio overlooking Sarasota Bay great Sunset location drove us through historic parts and art sections of Sarasota a wonderful tour more than you can see on a trolley tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia