Top Key West Food & Drink
24 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour experience with Dana. Learned some fun facts and history of Key West while meeting other people and enjoying some great food. Favorites: Cuban food at El Siboney and Jerk Fish at Kaya Island Eats."
* A traveler said: "our tour guide Rose was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The food was really good! Best part of my trip!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience bopping around the city, seeing landmarks, and trying new drinks. The guide (Rose) was hilarious and engaging and the group we matched up with were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a ball the Guide was awesome he made all of us laugh had a lot of hilarious jokes brought the group together as one everyone became friends it was a blast I would definitely do this again"
* A traveler said: "Good tour , the host was very funny and worth the price of the tour and we went to to some very interesting places. I would do it again. Thanks Kelly.."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time. Great staff, good food, music and food. And the view was absolutely beautiful!! I would totally recommend this trip!! Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "What a wealth of knowledge Richard has about Key West! His tour is excellent and all the homes we saw were new to us. He does not disappoint! This is a great tour to take at the beginning of your stay so you can learn as much as possible and enjoy Key West to the fullest."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was fun but the water wasn’t as clear as we had hoped. Those who get a clear day are in for a treat. Kayaking was peaceful, fun and they go over lots of history. Both were such a fun experience and the crew was helpful and fun as well"
* A traveler said: "We had a great meal at the hard Rock in Key West! There were no issues exchanging our voucher so it made for a great afternoon escape from the heat. Great memorabilia on the walls and this cafe even has a bit of a colorful history.. Check it out!!"
* A traveler said: "Drag Queen was entertaining, knowledgeable and all around a great host. Her performance was top notch. Highly recommended when coming to Key West."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "Very, very good tour, excellent tour guide, overall a highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable.. It was fun to try some local food that was delicious. Great to get some walking in to really get to know Jey West."
* A traveler said: "Brian was great and very informative about Key West history. Cocktails and apps were a nice bonus! 😉"
* A traveler said: "Richard had stories for days and makes it well worth taking this tour. Highly recommend this tour as a must!"
* A traveler said: "Richard was a fantastic story teller and even kept the attention of our two teenagers! It was the perfect amount of time, history and facts. The distance walking was very doable too."
* A traveler said: "Mark and Carol were awesome in talking about the city and about Hemingway. However- Would have loved to hear more about Hemingway, his specific literary works, what was going on in his life when he wrote his books, and his demise. Also would love it if a tour of his house was included. Overall was an awesome tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Key West Cemetery
- Smathers Beach
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Overseas Highway
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Mallory Square
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Aquarium
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Duval Street
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island